found this gem in the 1996 Cornell Women’s Handbook. it’s what to say when a guy tries to get out of using a condom
apparently it’s nineteen fucking twenty
OH MY GOD HAHAHAHA THIS IS LITERALLY BELLA OMFG
I want to be the first person on the moon to shoot a sniper rifle at earth and hit a wasp nest. my whole life so far is leading up to that moment
THIS IS MARRIAGE!!
Permission to be a bad ass. Nod.
He looks back at the guy like, “SEE THAT? SHE SAID YES. YOU’RE SO FUCKED.”
Like, guys. Sparta was so kick ASS sometimes when it came to women. Spartan women were given these small knives so that if their husbands came home and tried to hit them or assault them, they had a weapon within reach. That weapon was for CUTTING THEIR HUSBANDS’ FUCKING FACES so that when he went out in public everyone would know he was an asshole, abusing jerkface and they would publicly shame him.
I DID NOT KNOW THAT THAT IS GREAT
LET’S JUST TALK ABOUT SPARTAN WOMEN FOR A SECOND.
In Sparta, women could own land and were considered citizens. THAT IS A HUGE BIG FUCKING DEAL. Why? Because that was RARE AS FUCK and there are lots of places TODAY where women don’t even get that much.
Divorce was totally fine, and a woman could expect to keep her own wealth and get custody of the kids because paternal lineage wasn’t very important. And it didn’t make her a pariah! She could totally remarry, no big deal at all.
Spartan women participated in some fuckin’ badass sporting events, too. And because they were expected to be as physically fit as the Spartan menfolk (who all had to serve compulsory military duties, btw, and couldn’t marry until they finished them at thirty) they didn’t have time for lots of swishy dresses. So they wore notoriously short skirts. According to some accounts, their thighs were visible at all times. HOLY SHIT.
Also, In Sparta men only got their names on their graves if they died in battle. And women? Women only got their names on their graves if they died in childbirth. THE SPARTANS COMPARED CHILDBIRTH TO FUCKING BATTLE AND IT WAS VIEWED AS A GODDAMN BADASS AND HONORABLE WAY TO GO OUT.
FUCKING SPARTAN WOMEN. THIS DUDE HAD FUCKIN’ BETTER MAKE SURE SHE’S COOL WITH WHATEVER HE’S DOING, IF HE KNOWS WHAT’S FUCKIN’ GOOD FOR HIM.
Women also had the right to vote
SEE CHRIS AT SAN DIEGO COMICON!
My good friend and official Frog artist Chris Gugliotti will have a booth at San Diego Comicon. You can find him in the Artist’s Alley, Table BB-12.
He will have loads of his original artwork PLUS an exclusive Corg Life print signed by yours truly.
Please visit him and check out his amazing work. Be sure to use the secret password for a surprise.
"NIBBLES SENT ME."
tumblr is currently a place for people not at comic-con to sit and wait for pictures of comic-con to be posted. then cry about how we are not at comic-con.
Do you ever get like super vulnerable late at night that you just want to spill your heart out and say how you feel because you’ve been holding it in for so long and you just need some ventilation and there’s just something about two in the morning that makes me lose my filter and say the things I would never have the guts to say when the sun is up.
the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can’t say tomorrow day
- When did you join Tumblr?: September 2009, I think?
- Why did you join Tumblr?: My friend Hannah demanded it of me enough times.
- What kind of blog do you have?: Fandoms and cute fluuffy things and my job. And bitching.
- How many posts do you have?: 15,703
- How many likes do you have?: 37,655 (good fucking god)
- How many messages do you have?: 0 new, who knows how many others
- How many blogs do you follow?: 232
- How many followers do you have?: 228
- How often do you change your theme?: every few months.
- How often do you change your icon?: very rarely, it confuses people
- List all the urls you’ve ever had: imperfectionparfaite, and this one.
- Do you track any tags?: my url.
- Do you have any favourite blogs?: LIBBY
- Do you often hit post limit?: i don’t think i ever have
- Do you ever send anonymous messages to other people?: sometimes if i’m too shy to talk to them off anon
- Do you ever get anon hate?: only once, and I know who it was
- Have you made any friends on Tumblr?: yeah!
- What’s the most notes you’ve ever had on a post?: 632
- What’s your favourite thing about Tumblr?: stupid jokes and cool art
- What’s your least favourite thing about Tumblr?: assholes masquerading as warriors.
I want to go to this exact point and run around it saying “I’m in Sweden!” I’m in Finland!” “I’m in Norway!” until I get tired
i aspire to great things in life
McGonagall holding a Sorting Hat that has been duct-taped across the mouth and doing her own impression of the hat’s voice from behind her hand in the Great Hall.
James Potter HUFFLEPUFF
Remus Potter RAVENCLAW
Sirius Potter NOW THE GROUNDSKEEPER
No classes together ever goodbye
These are just the right mix of douchy and nerdy I was looking for.
Reasons why it is a necessity that you follow Justin Pierre on Twitter:
I don’t know if I’d call it a NECESSITY, but no one has ever been injured as a result of doing so… That I know of.
the first one. jesus.
the stocks one though. i feel it in my booooneess.
Charming Illustrated Cinemagraphs Reflect The Idyllic Mood Of Lazy Summer Days
by Rebecca Mock
You can feel each one…
These are lovely.